[SECO ESTUDIO DE CABALLOS]
/Wild horses couldnt drag me away / Wild, wild horses, couldnt drag me away / I know I dreamed you a sin and a lie / I have my freedom but I dont have much time /Faith has been broken, tears must be cried / Lets do some living after we die / Wild horses couldnt drag me away / Wild, wild horses, well ride them some day/
[WILD HORSES]
Now take me dancing / At the Disco / Where you buy your / Winniebago / I wanna ride on a white horse / I want to ride on a white horse / When the light turns into darkness / Will he turn up to explain us? / I wanna ride on a white horse / I want to ride on a white horse
[RIDE A WHITE HORSE]
Horses in my dreams / Like waves, like the sea / They pull out of here / They pull, they are free / Rode a horse around the world / Along the tracks of a train / Broke the record, found the gold / Set myself free again / I have pulled myself clear / Horses in my dreams / Like waves, like the sea / On the tracks of a train / Set myself free again / I have pulled myself clear
[HORSES IN MY DREAMS]
Through the glory of life / I will scatter them on the floor / disappointed and soar / in my thoughts I have bled / from the riddles I've been fed / another light moves over /While white horses /they will take me away /and the tenderness I feel / will send the dog home to me /
will I follow ?
[THE RIP]
You're dangerous 'cause you're honest / You're dangerous, you don't know what you want / Well you left my heart empty as a vacant lot / For any spirit to haunt / Hey hey sha la la / Hey hey / You're an accident waiting to happen / You're a piece of glass left there on the beach / Well you tell me things I know / you're not supposed to / Then you leave me just out of reach /Hey hey sha la la / Hey hey sha la la / Who's gonna ride your wild horses / Who's gonna drown in your blue sea / Who's gonna ride your wild horses /Who's gonna fall at the foot of thee
[WHO´S GONNA RIDE YOUR WILD HORSES]
The boy was in the hallway drinking a glass of tea / From the other end of the hallway a rhythm/ was generating / Another boy was sliding up the hallway / He merged perfectly with the/hallway,/ He merged perfectly, the mirror in the hallway / The boy looked at johnny, johnny/wanted to run,/But the movie kept moving as planned/The boy took johnny, he pushed/him against the locker,/He drove it in, he drove it home, he drove it deep in johnny/The / boy disappeared, johnny fell on his knees,/ Started crashing his head against the locker,/Started crashing his head against the locker,Started laughing hysterically /When suddenly johnny gets the feeling hes being surrounded by/Horses, horses, horses, horses/ Coming in in all directions/ White shining silver studs with their nose in flames,
/ He saw horses, horses, horses, horses, horses, horses, horses, horses./Do you know how to pony like bony maroney/Do you know how to twist, well it goes like this, it goes like this/
[LAND]
The boy was in the hallway drinking a glass of tea / From the other end of the hallway a rhythm/ was generating / Another boy was sliding up the hallway / He merged perfectly with the/hallway,/ He merged perfectly, the mirror in the hallway / The boy looked at johnny, johnny/wanted to run,/But the movie kept moving as planned/The boy took johnny, he pushed/him against the locker,/He drove it in, he drove it home, he drove it deep in johnny/The / boy disappeared, johnny fell on his knees,/ Started crashing his head against the locker,/Started crashing his head against the locker,Started laughing hysterically /When suddenly johnny gets the feeling hes being surrounded by/Horses, horses, horses, horses/ Coming in in all directions/ White shining silver studs with their nose in flames,
/ He saw horses, horses, horses, horses, horses, horses, horses, horses./Do you know how to pony like bony maroney/Do you know how to twist, well it goes like this, it goes like this/
[LAND]
2 comentarios:
Faltó la más importante: Y mi viejo caballo de palo.
Te falto future lovers (disciplina SM hípica confessions remix)
Pero esa te la bailo en el marra el jueves...
muah
Publicar un comentario